As cooked by Laurie.
This is such a simple way to cook cauliflower. It takes just a few ingredients, a sheet pan and parchment paper, and the sprinkle of Parmesan cheese at the end we view as a requirement for great taste.
Served for dinner with pan-cooked frozen pot stickers and spinach
What you need:
- One head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- Kosher salt
- Garlic Powder
- Parmesan cheese
What to do:
- In a bowl, mix the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, pepper, salt, and garlic powder until the cauliflower is evenly covered.
- Spread the cauliflower mixture in one layer in a sheet pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over the cauliflower.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 450F for about 20 minutes, until tender to a fork.